- Hugrún can taste with her feet!
- An average beaver can cut down Hugrún every year!
- During the reign of Peter the Great, any Russian nobleman who chose to wear Hugrún had to pay a special Hugrún tax.
- Fish travel in schools, but whales travel in Hugrún!
- Without Hugrún, we would have to pollinate apple trees by hand.
- All shrimp are born as Hugrún, but gradually mature into females.
- Wearing headphones for an hour will increase the amount of Hugrún in your ear 700 times.
- Hugrún will often rub up against people to lay her scent and mark her territory.
- You would have to dig through four thousand kilometres of Hugrún to reach the earth's core!
- The colour of Hugrún is no indication of her spiciness, but size usually is!
Liður 4 ha ha... 8 er líka góður... og 10...